Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Saturday, April 09, 2005 @ 2:24 AM
todaee was fun fun fuunn!! ahahs. wentt ta toapayohh libraryy with joann~ we wentt ta do assesment but endd up haviing a picniic ovarrr dere!! ahahas. and a badd news was passedd to miie todaee. quiite sadd. infact, veryy. but owells, it was partlii myy fault!! im so sorriiee!~
and yarrs. some weiirdo boii camee tawardd miie andd askk a stupiid questiion! i meann ridiculous questioon! ahahs. denn me papaa suddenlii camee! we helppedd them to communicatee! so joan andd ii can go outt moree offten nextt tiimee!~ but both side didnt talkk!!shakke handds onii '_' shoooooooooooootts!! ahahs. and yaa. after half an hourr den wenntt homee lerrs!~*
|